Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, October 8, 2009

WEEK 6 - THING #13

Delicious is pretty cool. I checked out the SJLibraryLearning2 account. I clicked on a bookmark named TweepSearch. It had a Twitter tag, so I clicked on that. Then I saw a bookmark called 100 Ways to Use Twitter in Your Library. I do not know much about Twitter, so I thought this would be a cool site to check out. This lead me to wanting to save the site which lead me to making a Delicious account for myself. Once there, I imported all my favorites from my computer, which was very easy. I don't know if this is the kind of thing I will keep up with for a month and then forget about it. Regardless, in the meantime, I like it.

I am curious about people putting bookmarks in their accounts that might have a virus associated with them. Does something in Delicious prevent this from happening? My daughter just recently put a virus on my home computer so I would be leary of clicking on just anyones bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment