Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, October 25, 2009

WEEK 8 - THING #19

I love LibraryThing. It is so easy to add books and edit them. I put my five books for my WebQuest in my "To Read" collection date. I also set about putting some books in my "Favorites" collection. I gave my WebQuest books tags. I sorted all my books by publication date. I love how you can choose from different book covers and how you can see how many people like what you like. As for my five WebQuest books, the most popular one "Indian Chiefs" was in 68 other members' libraries. One of my titles "American Indian Tribes" was only in my library, no one else has it. It is an older book so maybe that is part of the reason. LibraryThing is going to be a big help to me. I read so many books that I can't remember all of their titles so I end up reading up to 50 pages before I get that feeling that I have read it before. Now I can check my LibraryThing account I know for sure. It will take a while to get all of the books that I have read added to my account but it will be worth it. Here is my link:

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/Cathier

No comments:

Post a Comment