Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, November 8, 2009

WEEK 9 - THING # 22

I am not a big ebook fan. I don't really like reading a lot off of a screen. I usually end up getting a headache. I did check out WorldeBookFair.org. I browsed through Alex Catalogue of Electronic Texts collection and saw one of my favorite Twain tales, Huckleberry Finn and a favorite Poe tale, The Cask of Amontillad. I also saw Dracula, which I have never read before. I browsed through the Classic Literature Collection and recognized many children's books such as Journey to the Center of the Earth.

If someone bought me a Kindle, I would probably use it every once in a while but I really like the feel of paper books. Plus, I like to read in the tub and I don't think electronics and water go together very well. I am sure electronic readers will be more popular when their prices decrease.

No comments:

Post a Comment